December 30, 2010

Artist of the Day: Blue Daisy


‘Imagine yourself in a box, a normal four-by-four box, and you’re sitting in there, and you’ve got little holes to breathe….and different atmospheres are coming in- you’ve got the cold air coming in, the hot air coming in, and it overwhelms you. You pass out and wake up again in the same box, but that box becomes a new world. So now, where you’re sitting, it’s not a box anymore, the box becomes what you want it to be- it becomes your world. And that’s what I try to do with my music; you’re listening to my music but I don’t want you to just listen to it, I want it to grab you and sit you in the middle of the track. ’ - Blue Daisy (Last.fm, 2010)

You can listen to Blue Daisy's music at:
http://www.last.fm/music/Blue+Daisy





Released Albums:
Blue Daisy - Strings Detached EP

Reference:
 (2010). Blue Daisy. Last.fm. Retrieved from http://www.last.fm/music/Blue+Daisy

please follow me or subscribe to www.the13thplate.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment