October 27, 2010

Artist of the Day: Elaquent


Words from Elaquent:

Whats good? the name’s Elaquent, and im a hiphop beatmaker, Sega fanboy and kung fu movie buff…representing the Gill Breathin family…but most dudes call me eQ for short…

First and foremost, I’m a fan of hiphop music and hiphop culture…been doin this thang here for 8 years…damn, wheres the time gone…and i love what i do. I dont care to become the next Just Blaze…if it happens, thats great…but im having a blast just making beats…what equipment i use to make beats is irrelevant…as long as it bangs…i love the dirty lofi vibe…i love clean shit too, but dirtiness is where its at…if you’re lookin for that jiggy shit…or something more pleasing to commercial radio…look elsewhere…my shit appeals more to the open mind and open ears…i love Sega shit…Master System…Genesis…Dreamcast got lots of love for all my Nintendo shit, but i rep Sonic over Mario…sue me…since i started doin the beat thing, ive learned a lot, and cats have showed me lots of love from all over the globe, especially Europe.. appreciate it all.. peace to everybody holdin me down in small ass Guelph…peace to everybody holdin me down in the Tdot and the rest of Canada…peace to everybody holdin me down in the US…peace to all my peoples holdin me down in the UK…Germany…France…Japan…Chile…or wherever it is ur from…if u’ve ever taken the time to hit the play button, i appreciate it, whether u think its wack or not…hope y’all enjoy the tracks on the page…more to come…now if anyone wanna talk business (beat inquiries, booking shows), music, life, whatever, feel free to message me or drop a comment. just dont spam. for real, that shit irks me to no end…

one love,
-eQ

(Last.fm, 2010)

You can listen to Elaquent's music at:
http://www.last.fm/music/Elaquent



Released Albums:
Elaquent - Freebies
Elaquent - Persona
Elaquent - After Midnight
Elaquent - In Colour Vol. 3

Reference:
(2010). Elaquent. Last.fm. Retrieved from http://www.last.fm/music/Elaquent

please follow me or subscribe to www.the13thplate.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment